Monday, October 6, 2014

Exp_05_08

Subject_05_Simulation motion & shape

I need the test for making real mockup for this concept, so I tried the basic 19vertices model with MAYA 3d program. I tested the motion and shape for normal status and reacting approaching person. It needs the motion like a living things in real life and the shape must be more complex. These pictures are the variety of alts for this test.

Starting shape - 24 vertices

Trim the shape - 19 vertices


Making moving rail

Test with human shape

Alt_01_Big


Alt_02_Random


Alt_03_Slope

Alt_04_Pierce


Alt_05_Horn

And I tried the animating shape in this process like wave, repeat, flow, bigger, smaller etc. This is the mov for the test. Actually, I have to test more animation for approaching and sitting person.

 
Test mov